Favourite .22lr for Rabbits

Many brands ,subtle weight and speed variations and a wide price spread BUT whats your go to Bunny basher that can deal with crows too .And what makes you keep buying them ,thanks in advance ladies and Gents 

Edited by clakk
duplicated

5 hours ago, Dougy said:

As accurate as possible. Other factors don't really matter. 

Did you see anything  ? 

No Dougy if u drive along the council has ripped the lot up,even searching with thermal no sign either side of the roads ,ive let the land owners know fingers crossed for a phonecall atb

Sounds like RWS OR eleys will be tried first thanks for your help gents

2 hours ago, wymberley said:

I seem to be jinxed. Hardly (if any) 2.5mm shot cartridges to be found and now no more production of SK hollow points. Still, with the current rabbit numbers in severe decline I may have enough to see me out.

So you’ve got about ten then.:whistling:

2 hours ago, Dougy said:

I have some RWS if you want to try a few, save buying a box. I should be at Garlands this weekend. If your there just give me a poke I terrible at remembering faces lol

Thanks for the great  offer but im on grandad duty <again> daughter only had kids to stop me getting out :no:.Off after a wily old fox am then pm collect 2 bundles of joy n expense as its time to watch peppa blooming pig over n over n over :lol:.You know the score

ammo wise both my ruger 1022 and my brno mod2e shoot spot on with Winchester 42gr subs

tried most of the .22 subs and Winchesters came out tops for both guns

targets used are the smallest shoot n see ones shot on a moderately breezy day

post-12398-0-87498700-1425844703_thumb.jpgpost-12398-0-28477500-1425846695_thumb.jpg  

Edited by hodge911