• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, viking said:

longest 3 and a half week of my life:yahoo:

yew gert wally..........................time to burn sum rubber boi...:lol:

3 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Just need Kduby back and Gordon will be happy for all his faults he was a good mate ever needed a hand with anything he was always there to help..

Yey miss KW.....very generous guy....up for anything....

perhaps we could have a "dismembered members evening" once a month...all the swearing filters off anything goes sort of thing.......:hmm:

Edited by ditchman

3 minutes ago, viking said:

As long as it old conveyer belt rubber I'm in:whistling:

factory will be down for the end of season soon....i will see if i can blag some of that thick belting....bloody difficult to get hold of......all my flaps are made from it you could hang the landy up by them...

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

See Kieth quite often at the clay ground we shoot for the same team in the summer league..

doest do much pigeon and crow shooting now a days but one of the lads said he was getting heavy into wildfowling ...

will tell him you were asking about him next time i see him...

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

yew gert wally..........................time to burn sum rubber boi...

Yey miss KW.....very generous guy....up for anything....

perhaps we could have a "dismembered members evening" once a month...all the swearing filters off anything goes sort of thing.......

i am really embarassed and touched at the number of people who have responded to me returning...........................the only thing i can put it down to is the old adage...

"everybody loves a fool"....or is it "there is nothing like a fool and his old tool "....

once again thank you............

On 1/11/2018 at 11:00, ditchman said:

im mainly back in the shed after a self imposed exile..................i do apologise to anyone i have upset during my previous existance..........

so you will have to put up with my poor spelling...and rubbish posts again  and aruldite comments...........

Bloody good jorb n'all ditchy.

Welcome back, we've missed your **** spelling and more so your sense of self righteousness and humour. Gud 'ol buoy!  

Happy days.   :beer:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i am really embarassed and touched at the number of people who have responded to me returning...........................the only thing i can put it down to is the old adage...

"everybody loves a fool"....or is it "there is nothing like a fool and his old tool "....

And so you should be:lol:…..no mate it takes all sorts to make the world go round and this forum is not just about shooting its also a social gathering place for like minded people with different views and ideas, but with the odd fool thrown in for good measure.;)

Once again you are very welcome back.:good:

On 11/01/2018 at 17:20, JDog said:

All we need now is for Viking and Fuji Shooter to return and a lot more posts in the ‘Talk from the field’ section and PW will almost be back to normal.

You have shot all the pigeons in Lincolnshire so there is nothing to post in Talk from the field. I have seen plover, thrushes and pheasants but no bloody pigeons.

On 12/01/2018 at 15:45, ditchman said:

There's nobody normal in Norfolk!! Welcome back fella!     NB

On 15/01/2018 at 15:52, TriBsa said:

Welcome back! 

Ying and yang has been restored.

Ps. If you have any pictures of Fat Sarah's or Huge Hollies' tattoos please post them in the Sporting Tattoos thread below.:good:

there is an update about "fat sarah" which i will have to post up some time........................