Warning points.

viking

1 hour ago, viking said:

Just read the rules again and they seem to have changed since I last read them. So putting a bunch of stars is classed as mock swearing. Well if that's why I have my warnings then that's pathetic beyond belief. 

Think you’re self lucky the mods don’t issue firearms licenses 

??

6 hours ago, viking said:

Did any of you get told about this from a mod or anyone??  

Yes! I got a message saying that i had to click on this button to accept that i understood what the warning was for and that i accepted it. But im sure it was called a yellow card? when i got it a few years ago.

(Look at it as a badge of honour! Your not a true PW'er unless you have one! (and you have three!!)) :lol:

If you blank out the words in full you'll be fine,  as has always been the case.

Whenever a member is warned they get a notification which thet have to acknowledge in order to post again, so you were told at the time the warnings were given.

8 hours ago, viking said:

Iv just noticed on my profile page I have 3 warning point. What's that all about then. Wasn't awear I'd done anything wrong

Blimey, what was the swear word you tried to hide?:rolleyes:

All this while you've been absent like Ditchman, what have you been up to?:whistling:

Zapp,

thats fine until someone puts ****  (4 stars), then you spend the next half hour trying to work out whether they are being a little offensive, (shortened version of Richard beginning with D or having a pooh beginning with S?) or whether they are going for it and saying the F or C word?

Surely we could have the first letter followed by stars?? 

Edit: i think most swear words( or words PW class as swear words) are 4 letters long

Edited by silver pigeon69
adding info

Not up to me, that's the site owners call.

Worth noting that if someone calls you a ****, a **** or a ****, being abusive is also against the rules and so shouldn't be happening so the point is moot.

Anyway, in closing, if people are getting warnings they need to read the rules which everyone agrees to abide by on joining.  If you keep getting warnings and don't read or stick to the rules, that's your problem.  Simple.