spandit

I offered to return the boot and was told to dispose of it. I have that in writing. I'm a big man on an anonymous Internet forum but in real life I'm surprisingly polite :). Plan A is to keep everything pleasant although I have some stuff saved up should I need Plan B

11 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

You need to change the choke on your gun, from the picture it's either 3/4 or full , far to many pellets centered, or did said "boot" jump out at you on a walked up shoot?

It was coming for me... I had no choice

On 1/27/2018 at 16:21, Vince Green said:

+1 You cannot win

I'm not sure if people are actually bothering to read what I've written. I have permission, in writing, to dispose of the boot after I offered to return it to the rightful owner. It is now in a skip. I am perfectly within my rights to destroy it. I have not taunted the council with threats of obliterating their property and would not return the object in such a condition.

If it should come to a legal battle over a decision then there are several areas where the council have not acted in accordance with their own guidelines and others where they may well have broken the law. I am keeping my powder dry at the moment as I don't want to start shelling out on solicitor's fees in the hope this will be resolved amicably.

On 12/01/2018 at 23:50, Saltings said:

jobsworth don't like being interviewed by police also complaint to council stating clash of personalities  have worked in my favour in the past  cant make you make the pond smaller as they don't know what size it was to start off with you only cleaned the edges up and got rid of weeds and their roots etc

If he said that wouldn't they ask for evidence of what it was like before the works commenced ?

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

shame about the boot..............i would have wee'd in it giggling insanely then posted it back.......

Thought had crossed my mind but she wouldn't give me the name of the owner

5 hours ago, Snoozer said:

Checking Google maps will indicate what size it was pre edge trimming as most of the images are years old.

Still have the old peoples bungalows down the road on Google maps and they got knocked down over 6 years ago :(

Google maps doesn't give a very clear 3D image. The LIDAR data for this area is only accurate to 1m, not covered by the 25cm survey. I think they're more worried about the bund I've created collapsing but it's been standing for several months in pretty horrible weather and hasn't shown any signs of it so far. There's a lot of water in it (filled up about a week ago) and it's already attracting wildlife. I think these are amphibious stinkhounds... ;)

full pond.jpeg