Yukon Photon XT

Benthejockey

I’m thinkmg of selling my 4.6 x 42 Yukon Photon. I’ve extremed it so as well as the original factory lens it comes with a 55mm and 135mm lens and the adapter to attach them. I’m only selling to fund an upgrade to the next level of NV either an ATN 3-12 or a Pulsar. 

People slag the on board IR but actually it’s capable of seeing out to about 150yds maybe a bit further on a clear night with the original lens. I use the 55mm lens with an external Illuminator because the lens slightly obscured the on board IR. The best point about the extreme upgrade is the level of clarity it gives but I’ve shot a lot of rabbits and foxes with the original lens before I did the upgrade. If my lamping partner (the wife) didn’t moan about not being able to see what I was shooting on the NV I wouldn’t be looking to change it realistically. 

£400 for the lot and I’ll cover postage. Any less and you’re paying p&p ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 16:58, Benthejockey said:

I’m thinkmg of selling my 4.6 x 42 Yukon Photon. I’ve extremed it so as well as the original factory lens it comes with a 55mm and 135mm lens and the adapter to attach them. I’m only selling to fund an upgrade to the next level of NV either an ATN 3-12 or a Pulsar. 

People slag the on board IR but actually it’s capable of seeing out to about 150yds maybe a bit further on a clear night with the original lens. I use the 55mm lens with an external Illuminator because the lens slightly obscured the on board IR. The best point about the extreme upgrade is the level of clarity it gives but I’ve shot a lot of rabbits and foxes with the original lens before I did the upgrade. If my lamping partner (the wife) didn’t moan about not being able to see what I was shooting on the NV I wouldn’t be looking to change it realistically. 

£400 for the lot and I’ll cover postage. Any less and you’re paying p&p ?

Have you seen these Ben? http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/ward-d-wifi-c2x23377203