Closing one eye

Arley

Hi Folks,

After some advice please, I shoot left handed and have a left master eye. I have shot for close on forty years and have always shot with both eyes open however recently I have started to close my right eye just before I take the shot. Not sure why I am doing this? any ideas would be gratefully received.

Thank you

Matt

don't worry somewhere around 40ish your eyes change if its working for you carry on and enjoy   my eyes are less than 4% different as the day goes on and I get tired my left eye takes over or if not well the left eye can take over and cant work out why I missed considering everything looks right for a clay target kill blanking the left eye/closing brings me back on target 

• 2 months later...

Ive allways shot with one eye closed last year decided to shoot with both open after abit of practice my shooting improved with both open , now i dont know if i shut one or have both open if i think about once the clays flying i end up getting in a flutter opening and shutting and miss lol so just shoot now ☺ whatever im doing my shooting as improved alot ☺☺