Syndicate shoot

New venture I’ve took on the tenancy off a shoot. The shoot is 750 acres in one block but 1150 in total. 

The shoot is on the Staffordshire/Cheshire border. I’ve ordered 1500 pheasant poults and 500 partridges plus 500 day olds plus 300 duck from Hall game farm,

Looking for six syndicate members that are willing to help build a good shoot with my son. 

Pm me if your interested I’m also advertising it on gunsonpegs. 

8 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

It's hard work and I send my best wishes. Just a bit out of my area but can you give just a bit more information, eg., all standing, walk and  stand, how many guns etc. How many days, weekdays or Saturdays. 

We are looking at 8 drive days for syndicate members and beeters day and 4 days sold. What day in the week is upto all involved. The let days will be a Saturday. 

There will be loads of duck flighting also. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

All syndicate places have been taken now thank you for all that showed interest.

I will be putting new post up on gamekeeping and management with all pictures with the new pens going up to the birds arriving, and all are shoot days. With all the ups and downs more ups I hope??? 

Kind regards 

Steve,