EELL vs EELL Diamond Pigeon

johnnytheboy

the plain EELL, I think, is normally the original one, I know mine is 2 3/4" chamber and not proofed for steel, even though I have been reliably informed the barrels are the same and that I could have the chambers lengthened to 3" and have them proofed for steel if I wanted, the engraving on the older guns in my view is superior to the newer ones, I think the EELL diamond pigeon was introduced when Beretta fetched out the EELL classic 

P1010770.JPG

P1010771.JPG

Edited by itchy trigger
wording

Yes I’d dispute it, it suits some not all. If it were the case all guns would be made that way and no need for anything more. 

Even Beretta don’t make all they’re guns that way.  Nothing more than marketing blurb, if it works for you great. 

eell is a grade.

eell Diamond Pigeon is a model of that grade.

I'm currently searching for another side plated Beretta to swap the buttstock with a straight grip ..... 

Or maybe, just stump up $10 grand aussie and buy a new Beretta 687 eell 'Royal Pigeon', as I understand they can be had with a straight grip ex factory ....

Ah, the joy of shopping about  ! ( just don't tell the missus )

Edited by MR. BROWN

2 hours ago, MR. BROWN said:

eell is a grade.

eell Diamond Pigeon is a model of that grade.

I'm currently searching for another side plated Beretta to swap the buttstock with a straight grip ..... 

Or maybe, just stump up $10 grand aussie and buy a new Beretta 687 eell 'Royal Pigeon', as I understand they can be had with a straight grip ex factory ....

Ah, the joy of shopping about  ! ( just don't tell the missus )

You could buy any EELL & have a stock made over in Portugal by Manuel Ricardo ?

• 3 weeks later...