New watch

davewh100

2 hours ago, das said:

Dave, Get yourself a nice gold Rolex Day/Date,  will never give you the right time, will seriosly damage you wealth
but the street cred will make you feel awsome.:good:

thanks David i new i could rely on you to make me :lol: happy with my longines automatic, regret selling my rolex 50th anniversary may look in to getting another one

7 hours ago, washerboy said:

I have a seiko that my wife , then girlfriend bought me in 1997 . Watch has never had a service and keeps time as long as I remember to keep it in my pocket when I’m not wearing it .As it’s an automatic and relays on movement 

I have the very first auto Sieko that was brought out ,circa 1972 .  It keeps perfect time and still has the original bracelet .just give it a shake and way it goes .

harnser

10 hours ago, Cosd said:

Sorry mate but I can’t be supporting fake watches. Loads of lovely cheap watches available which are not copy’s. 

I do have a couple of real ones as well .my favourite being a rotary that my wife bought for a wedding present . I know that she paid £40 for it,a fortune in 1963 as I was earning £10 a week .

harnser

Edited by Harnser

well my lad and his girlfriend are on holiday with me and the wife showed him my new longines watch said he really liked it, so I said i would get him one he has the job where a nice watch looks good car sales tin hat's on lol, the large chain of jewellers is called IDEAL very high end selling rolex, omega, tag, hublot, the manager of one of the shop victor who i have know foe 15 years is running one of the shops in an exclusive hotel which I could not afford to stop in, €500 per person in an apartment or €1500 per night in a villa you get a lot of footballers stopping that kind of think the kind of place you just carnt walk in due to security, turns out steven tyler from aerosmith has been in and purchased three rolexs how the other half live