Yamaha rd350 ypvs hybrid

Bigstep

Thanks for looking at my bike which was built to coincide with Yamaha's 60th anniversary. So, it's a matching numbers D reg 1986 F2 350 YPVS UK bike with lc2 31k bikini fairing and belly pan, the front and back end are ZXR400 forks, wheels, brakes, swing arm and suspension. Everything's been gone through and rebuilt, replaced, refurbished and refinished with no expense spared. Engine has rebuilt crank and rebored, I think to first oversize, with all new Pistons, gaskets and seals used, receipts present for crank and rebore. Still needs running in as I've only done 360 miles since building. So, it will need to be run in before thrashing. Jim Lomas pipes with TZ silencers, sounds awesome, engine is standard tune, standard air box and filter, Handles superb and stops exceptionally well due to the wheels and suspension and swing arm which was machined and fitted by a qualified engineer. Paintwork was done by Mark Cordwell and is stunning, it has a pearl in the yellow and looks great in the sun. Frame, swingarm and wheels all powder coated with all associated brackets also done. It has all new seals and gaskets for oil pump and water pump, new alloy radiator, samco hoses, new pirelli tyres, carbon front mudguard ,brand new yss rear shock and nos fuel tap. This bike is totally mint and a one off. All in all, great bike ready to ride and enjoy. £6500 ONO

20170722_193041-3024x1701.jpg

and both in the best livery circa mr KENNY ROBERTS

rd350lc non ypvs was the first bike I scared myself poopless on . during overtaking a bus on a long steep hill I dropped 2 and cracked open only for it to hit its power band  and wind itself up onto its rear wheel mid bus ................... might of looked good to the school kids on the bus but like I said it scared the poop out of me :lol::lol: