16 bore cartridges

busbiter

Paper Case

200 mixed 16 bore paper cased cartridges (crimp and rolled turn over). Mainly Eley (Grand Prix and Alphamax) but some Page & Wood. In shot sizes BB, 4, 5 & 6 Some plain cased Eley also with Pneumatic Edinburgh top cards (mixture of low and high brass, dark blue case) Have shot some of these myself although condition varies but most will go bang (and smell great when fired!) Ideal for a collector to pick through.

Plastic Case

10 Francia 00 buck

7 Eley Grand Prix plastic case

10 Elderkins Falcon (Hull loaded) 6 shot

25 Remmington Express 32 gram 6 shot (boxed) box is tatty

252 cartridges in total, looking for £40 for the lot. Located in Colchester but travel with work so may be able to arrange to meet. Must hold a valid SGC

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the interest but these are provisionally sold to rimmie pending the usual. I could do with having a proper sort out sometime and have some really unusual 16 bore cartridges so may be listing some more in the coming weeks.

On another note guys, I am always interested in 16 bore plastic case cartridges, particularly early Eley from 70's and 80's (hymax, maximum, alphamax, trapshooting) and Rottweill (club's, tiger's, waidmansheil etc) If you have any you are willing to part with they are of interest!

Thanks

Stuart