Enforcer decoys

Fats

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:26, Fats said:

Hello I’m new to pigeon shooting done a bit last year that’s bout it. Been hearing bout enforcer decoys just wondering are they really that good and are they worth the money looking forward to your comments 

They look fine, but not really worth the price tag.

11 hours ago, JDog said:

Look back on the forum in sporting pictures for the post started by yickdaz in which he shows dead birds and enforcer decoys in the same shot. They don’t look very realistic to me from that photo.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I still think that the old HH's are the closest to looking like the real thing, with the Flexicoy not far behind. Now if Avian X were to start making woody decoys?????

22 hours ago, getthegat said:

HHs? And Flexicoys? Enlightened me?

The original H + H decoys were class decoys at the time they were brought out , they came flat and the rubber was very supple  you had to put a balloon inside to inflate them but most people filled them up with expanding foam and made them into a full body decoy , this day and age they would be collectors items and if you found some I recon you would have to pay good money to own them .

Flexicoys are still available and a lot of people ( me included ) think they are one of the best pigeon decoys around , apart from the real thing of course.

I googled them and it seems I have one of the HHs, or at least very similar. I have 3 deeks that have been with me since probably I was a teenager (40+ years) and the Flexicoys are not dissimilar to the other two. I remember painting them a couple of times and I still add them to my patterns. Years ago you just bought "decoys" they had no names, so excuse my ignorance for not knowing modern copies make, model and serial numbers. There were also only a few makes of cartridges, so I possibly don't know all the available makes of those either. 

2 hours ago, getthegat said:

I googled them and it seems I have one of the HHs, or at least very similar. I have 3 deeks that have been with me since probably I was a teenager (40+ years) and the Flexicoys are not dissimilar to the other two. I remember painting them a couple of times and I still add them to my patterns. Years ago you just bought "decoys" they had no names, so excuse my ignorance for not knowing modern copies make, model and serial numbers. There were also only a few makes of cartridges, so I possibly don't know all the available makes of those either. 

Flexicoy and HH inflatables are hardly modern. They have been around for many years. I was just surprised that a keen pigeon shooter had not heard of two of the most well known decoys.

On 1/26/2018 at 06:01, getthegat said: