First attempt at ABT Trap

Newbie to this

Up until yesterday, I had only shot sporting clays, but after a round of 100 sporting, my mate and I decided to try some Trap, we only shot a round of 25, and I probably only hit 10 (wasn't really keeping score). I found it great fun and a nice change also very challenging, needless to say I think more Trap shooting may be on the horizon :good: may give skeet a try next outing.

Edited by Newbie to this

ABT is great , its all I shoot along with OT and UTR , fast trap is very reaction based , depending on how seriously you wish to shoot Trap correct gun and gun fit is essential as your gun needs to shoot were your looking . 

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. 

There are some proper dedicated trap shooters on this forum , myself , V8 90 , Smokersmith, Phil r , IPS . All shooting at all levels from county to country or both . All of which I’m sure will give you some tips if needed . 

Edited by stevo

14 hours ago, stevo said:

ABT is great , its all I shoot along with OT and UTR , fast trap is very reaction based , depending on how seriously you wish to shoot Trap correct gun and gun fit is essential as your gun needs to shoot were your looking . 

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. 

There are some proper dedicated trap shooters on this forum , myself , V8 90 , Smokersmith, Phil r , IPS . All shooting at all levels from county to country or both . All of which I’m sure will give you some tips if needed . 

Have to agree I shoot abt my local ground and I'm hooked,