Scottish Members Funday 10

johnnytheboy

• 2 weeks later...

John I'd give Stewart a call tomorrow, still a lot of snow up there today with only the sportrap stands, DTL and Skeet open.

I'd imagine you should be ok but better to make sure! It's not very warm up there and potential for more snow this weekend!

Edited by Perazzishot

You can walk the whole sporting range Andy and traps were all filled by the close of play.  They were trying to keep people off today to give the snow an extra day to break down without being compacted into ice.

I had a wander through the sporting area later in the afternoon to have a chat about the targets for the selection shoot on the 18th.  There is also a members shoot on the same day for those that are interested.

Sadly the access road will still be a bit bumpy, they had a contractor lined up to patch the road this week, but the weather has scuppered that plan.

Fantastic day as usual and well looked after by the team at The National Shooting Centre, thanks to everyone who popped up and made it a great day, hopefully everyone enjoyed it. 

Through a cloud of vape smoke I managed to work out the scores, they are as follows

76 - Bunnykiller

69 - Tignme

67 - Watty

66 - Fifegun

63 - Docleo

55 - Tam

54 - Johnnytheboy 

48 - Grant

44 - Ewan

29 - Honeymonster