Browning CashBack

noyster

Hi,

Does anybody have the contact details for Browning EU, or more so UK if there is such a thing?

I sent a form off for cash back about 13weeks ago and have heard nothing. Their website has no contact details 

I am aware that this was posted back in 2014 but the advice and number given then is no longer relevant as there is just an answer phone 

Thanks in advance

Have you tired BWM at Didcot?

20 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Where did you buy the gun? 

Seek assistance from them!

If it is like the Lincoln promotion at the moment the cash back comes from the importers... John Rothery Wholesale.

So I assume he should contact BWM at Didcot to see if they can help as they are the importers. 

The dealer is not responsible for the cash back offer. Didcot are the importers so they will be. Or Browning International, Herstal, Belgium.

Agreed though that they might pass the buck.

On 1/24/2018 at 19:06, noyster said:

Hi,

Does anybody have the contact details for Browning EU, or more so UK if there is such a thing?

I sent a form off for cash back about 13weeks ago and have heard nothing. Their website has no contact details 

I am aware that this was posted back in 2014 but the advice and number given then is no longer relevant as there is just an answer phone 

Thanks in advance

Let us know how you got on. If not PM me I have Browning Internationals contact details in Belgium.

"Buy a brand new Browning O/U Shotgun (excludes B15 and B25) Fill in a voucher (available from us in store) Receive up to £225 directly from Browning Offer valid until 28th February 2018. Terms & conditions apply. "

The statement above is copied from a dealers website. The wording makes it clear that the deal is being offered by Browning International (EU) rather than the retailer or the importer. The importer may (if they are feeling helpful)  be able to give you a phone number or email address at the Belgium end, however they are not making the offer and therefore are not responsible. While legaly the retailer you bought it from is not responsible, I would think he has a moral obligation to at least make a few phone calls on your behalf and try to find out why there is a delay.

Edited by JJsDad
Additional sentence.

1 hour ago, JJsDad said:

is being offered by Browning International (EU)

Looks like conflicting advice by Browning & the importers. The web site I looked at clearly said claims to Browning International (EU) and yet the link provided by "Newbie to this" says post the completed form to the importers at Didcot ! No wonder there is a delay.

• 3 weeks later...