Help!!! Cabinet keys

ollie

I got a new cogswell & Harrison 6 gun safe recently, bolted it to the wall locked everything away including my bolts in the lockable locker at the top. 

Now I can't find the keys to the small lockable locker at the top of the safe. I always put my keys in my keypad safe so I honestly can't think what I done with them!!!

helppppp!!!

I looked it up and the 3 digit code on the lock may relate to a bisley lock, which you can order keys for a couple of quid. Going to try that first before I drill the lock out. 

The cabinet was fitted a while ago & im thinking the keys were threw out with other stuff.

hah..... just this morning put my hands on some keys that have been gone since last august..... now i knew they were some where and boy did i look everywhere i know when i last had them, what i was wearing even who i met an hour later but could i find them nope,,,,tried drawers cupboards on top of things below things you name it i searched it,, never tideyed so many places round my house.......had this notion of putting my hand up somewhere....so today got up as normal standing in the bedroom looking at the tv mounted to wall above some drawers put my hand up along top of tv........GUESS what id left along top edge of tv could not believe it........keys......!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've ordered a replacement key as per the 3 digit code on the front on the lock. Hopefully be here in the next couple of days, so I'll try then. 

Good job the weather is so bad that I haven't needed the bolts to go lamping.