Beating wanted and crow / pigeon days wanted lancashire

I asked at bamfords last time I was in about beating, it was mid season but they just shook there heads and said to go on knobs? And register, as for the pigeons good luck its more who you know but come next week there will be lots of people shooting if  the pigeons turn up.

6 hours ago, murph3010murph said:

Looking for beating and shooting opportunities in Lancashire. I have a good springier and all equipment for decoying crows and pigeon. looking for beating and shooting. hsppy to join a syndicate or pay for shooting days. ten years experience.

thanks for reading 

Murph 

I am afraid you have left it a bit this year for beating as there are only a few days left and most of them will be taken up as beaters days .

You could still put your name down on the game shoots or estates in your area for next year and once you have got a foot in the door the chance of a bit of pigeon shooting will quickly follow . GOOD LUCK in your search and don't stop trying .

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I asked at bamfords last time I was in about beating, it was mid season but they just shook there heads and said to go on knobs? And register, as for the pigeons good luck its more who you know but come next week there will be lots of people shooting if  the pigeons turn up.

I think Ibe got some beating so might be sorted in that regard.  Not much pigeon shooting around here but I'm hoping someone takes pity on me and invites me out for some crow or pigeon.  my works flexible so I can do weekdays and get time off pretty easy.  We will see. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the replies.  I think I have a bit of beating now next season but not nailed on yet.  Put an advert on guns on pegs for any syndicate's with spaces in Lancashire too.  I' going to get some cards printed and post them around local farms.  I saw one today getting hammered with gulls pigeon and crow. Never seen so many in one field. But couldn't find who owned it. Will take a drive out with some cards next week l. 

Still of anyone has a syndicate needing guns or a partner to deal with corvids / pigeon please get in contact. 

On 07/02/2018 at 15:56, ips said:

there is a post on a face book group called Lancashire field sports advertising pigeon this Sunday near Preston, £60 per gun per day.

Arrgghh working sunday

16 hours ago, Turmoil said:

Where in Lancs are you looking for...

to be honest if its pigeon or crow anywhere. If its a sydicate within an hour or less from me would be good!