Wanted 20 gauge O/U

Ridgeway Redneck

1 hour ago, crowcaller said:

Hi Steve it's a armi  italia26   inch barrels ejector couple of marks on stock bores are very good  its quite  well made only reason I am selling.  is grandson out grown it 

It sounds just what I’m looking for, would you be able to send me some photos? How are you fixed for doing an RFD transfer from your end?

1 hour ago, mossy835 said:

www.laddsguns.com

they have o/u  £290    in 20 bore

Cheers mossy, I’ve just had a look but the stock would need to be cut it’s a little too big.

Will have to find out how mutch to send it by rfd having trouble trying to send picture  but it's  in fairly  good nick as said before couple of marks on stock but no cracks  or splits will be Thursday before I know about the rfd as they are closed Wednesday. Would not sell if it was  bad one?

21 minutes ago, crowcaller said:

Will have to find out how mutch to send it by rfd having trouble trying to send picture  but it's  in fairly  good nick as said before couple of marks on stock but no cracks  or splits will be Thursday before I know about the rfd as they are closed Wednesday. Would not sell if it was  bad one?

It was more out of curiosity for the photos not that I don’t believe your description. It sounds like the perfect gun for what I need. Please let me know when you’ve got a price for the RFD. I’ll call round and see my RFD on Saturday morning about receiving it. Cheers, Steve.

Here's a curve ball for you, beretta s686s 20g 26" fixed 1/4 &1/4 with two sets of wood work one at 13" ish and the other 14 3/4 also two forends, but a lot north f your budget but will still be worth what you pay for it in 10 yrs time and you can both use it £800 all in

5 minutes ago, sishyplops said:

Here's a curve ball for you, beretta s686s 20g 26" fixed 1/4 &1/4 with two sets of wood work one at 13" ish and the other 14 3/4 also two forends, but a lot north f your budget but will still be worth what you pay for it in 10 yrs time and you can both use it £800 all in

In an ideal world I would love that but the budget is not stretching that far at the moment unfortunately! Thanks for offer though.

On 30/01/2018 at 21:23, crowcaller said:

Hi, did you manage to get a quote for doing an RFD transfer? 

Thanks,

Steve.

• 4 weeks later...