Identifying car alloys

Delwint

22 hours ago, Delwint said:

They are all new transits mate, I had new dead bolts put on one of them and an alarm but the new one I hadn’t got round to yet 

I feel his  pain Delwint as I had my transit done about 5 years ago, lost about 5 grands worth of tools and shooting kit . I got off light as they had the van emptied but they must of been on foot because all my other kit was stacked ready to be picked up. I must of disturbed them when I let the dog out for a squirt at 3 in the morning, totally sickening feeling . I think they used a lock-pick , bloody eBay do them for as little as £15 . Insurance  paid out for the shooting gear luckily enough as I've been told usually they only pay out if there are signs of forced entry. 

Check out the ford transit forum regarding security buddy, as they say on there that there are picks for the Garrison Locks out already. 

Pal of mine had his handbrake cable cut and they towed the van away. They emptied his van and left it parked on a coppers driveway. 

Hope you get to find out who robbed  the kit, too much of it going on.