Calais

Rewulf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

They will add something to the UK. Sadly, respect for law and order doesn't seem to be high on their list.

I suppose it's partly understandable since many come from societies where there is no law and order.

I support extending help to genuine refugees, even letting some make their home here, but most of these people seem to be from countries so neatly summed up by Trump as ****hole countries and are simply migrating to whichever European country is the softest touch for a place to live and money to live on. Unfortunately that's this country.

I wouldn't want to live in any African country, nor Afghanistan or Pakistan but they can't all come here just because they don't like where they are now.

Shame Ms Allen,MR cumberbatch et al dont go over first class on eurostar and offer them a bed for the night in their multi roomed houses ,though dont forget R BRAND esq also said we should put them up .His 3 million quid house has rooms a plenty so their weapons can be stored safely without the need for violence :whistling:.OOPS silly me the people smugglers having a Turf war but we cant let the press tell the truth as that would remove any sympathy for the "migrants" and make them look like benefits hunters 

These are allegedly the people fleeing from violence. It seems odd that they seemed reluctant to fight in their own country, but can't resist when they move out. If they had one brain cell they might realise that they will hardly persuade a country to welcome them with open arms, if this is how they behave.

As has been said - Lily, Benedict and Russell will welcome them to live in your home - not their own - whatever they do.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

It's the Russians I was on about. The link is to their mouth piece. Exploiting the cracks, creating discontent with conflation? 

Oh ,so it didn't happen then?

You could look at it another way, why isn't the mainstream Uk news reporting it?

Everyone has an agenda, if you think RT has something to gain by reporting migrant violence in Calais then then thats up to you.

The fact is, do they have a reason to NOT report ,like some other media outlets closer to home.