"im mainly (at it again)"

ditchman

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you havnt seen what ive chucked out...and what there is still to chuck out...........with what ive thrown away i could build an ion sub light starship enjine.....and thats a fact.....

That’s a pity as the "dilithium crystal chamber" on mine as just packed up and I am sure a “sub light starship engine” would have fitted, never mind I will have a look on EBay for one.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

A couple of chunks of antler and so other interesting goodies ready for shipment. PM me a shipping address and they will be in the post in the morning.  You have about 5 1/2 inches to 6 inches length to play with. They are slightly curved which should fit nicely to the hand.  They are quite old so should not move when you slice them...I think harvested around 1989.  Some goat and bog oak as well.  When you get to the folder let me know what size the handle will be as I have lots of smaller stuff.

you have mail...............:good:

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Even better, can't beat freebies!:good:

the actual story is.............ive got a set of gauges and a flow metre for your mig machine what i mended....if you sort of borrow me that machine of yours..."yes he says...a good deal"

i hope to get away with this as the gauges and flow metre are actually his...he borrowed them to his mate 3 years ago...and i had them off him about 6 mths ago when i needed to test his mig machine......so they gone around in a very nice circle dont you know..:lol::lol::lol:

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND

it has always been my pleasure to help them who need a bit of help...did several bits for VILKING  and his "bonni".......well the boot is on the other foot now and Walker came to the rescue in spades....once again pigeonwatch triumps...........

lots of goodies to get me going...bog oak....rams horn....stag horn..(the stag horn is so dry, where walker has cut it...it looks no different to ivory smooth...creamy white and a glass like finish).........

still waiting for my mate to drop off the machine...just got an e-mail from him that he was working today and should be over tomorrow.....

took the gas fire in the shed apart today...as it was spluttering...took the distribution valve apart....said inside "made by Junkers"....proberly the same company as made the aeroplanes during the war......Hitlers family make farm machinery i believe......and a famous german brewery designed and made the ovens at the camps....and Hugo Boss made his name designing the SS uniforms..........funny old world...

knife funiture 001tn_.JPG