"im mainly (at it again)"

ditchman

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, JDog said:

I am happy to send you the cost of my knife in advance. Will your bank accept a cheque for £3?

You’re forgetting about the spitfire spares it’s put the price up a bit ?

So what are you short of can’t have you being idle for the want of something that is going to waste in my forge 

no ....but thank you all very much....this is part of the "journey" i must take...........because of my circumstances ...i need a personal challenge every day to keep sane and on track...if you all chipped in things would be just too easy....

you cant believe how i have had to scale my life down...when i acheive something small...it gives an enormous adreniline rush and the feeling of flushed sucsess....something 10 years ago i would have scoffed at......

also it shows like minded lads and lasses you dont need to be flushed with money to really acheive something...i often read Lord Geordie's posts and know excactly how he feels having to fight every day in someway.....

i feel very touched that you all want to help me out...and thank you...but no.......

you are just going to have to suffer with me..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...dont worry i will get there...some of you may be dead by then....i seem to remember a few thousand views ago JDOG was upset that i was going toooo quick and it would be all over by spring....no fear of that..

:good:

Right ...time to get back on track............

bit picture heavy today...sorry about that....had to make a 90deg gate....for the tilting table...which turned out well enough....the last pics show how i can now cut facets at known angles...i need the 90deg for shaping up the blank before cutting and also doing the back (spine) of the blanks (blades) before i finish off with a 45deg cut.......got to get these angles right ...near enuff as they will play an important part in the look finish..............quite pleased with the way the linisher can turn a "skanky" bit of hot rolled angle iron into an engineered piece of metal...

anyway there you go.........:good:...your sunday fix..:lol:

90deg' gate 001tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 002tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 003tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 004tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 005tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 006tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 007tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 008tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 009tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 010tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 011tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 012tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 013tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 014tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 015tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 016tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 017tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 018tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 019tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 020tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 021tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 022tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 023tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 024tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 025tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 026tn_.JPG

90deg' gate 027tn_.JPG

Ditchy, don't fret, they're putting the knife in again...oooooppps sorry, grovel..should not mention that word.

MP Msss Rudd is pooping on your parade. She apparently feels that stopping you and I having a knife we need delivered to our home is going to stop the ####heads in the big cities stabbing each other ....dream on Msssss Rudd.