"im mainly (at it again)"

ditchman

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much traffic coming down the A47 from Leicester though Dave. It's all parked up just short of Uppingham near Tugby village !!!

Change of plan, going magpie killin' on my pals slurry pit.  Nice warm cabin to sit in comfort whilst I do it.

Edited by Walker570

On 01/03/2018 at 08:18, ditchman said:

DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER

"SHED CLOSED TODAY"

"im mainly doing nothing"

Suspense is killing me, I think we should club together and buy ditchman a heater for his shed :lol:.

Edited by la bala

43 minutes ago, la bala said:

Suspense is killing me, I think we should club together and buy ditchman a heater for his shed :lol:.

Nooooo…this could be the next PW/ditchman project, I’m sure he could knock one up in an afternoon...:whistling:

First fill with water to the top !!!   Or BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

They do make superb stoves and relatively easy. I did the same as what is being done there but then welded an 18 inch square of 1/2 inch plate on top you could cook your sausages on.

Also made a double with a long intervening pipe as a smoker.

Edited by Walker570

we had to wait for the diggers to dig the road out thismorning.....snowplough got stuck............snow is awful........going up Burnthouse lane this morning where all the posh houses are....big 20ft snowdrifts up against them and all the snow is covered in topsoil..(fenblow)....stripped it off thye fields.....what a total and utter mess..........

managed to get up to the shop...stripped bare.....so went to Brundall surgery to pick up prescripyions for them people who couldnt get out.......

melting very quick now as the temp' has gone up...........wind is still bitter......

cantley fri 001tn_.JPG

cantley fri 002tn_.JPG

cantley fri 004tn_.JPG

cantley fri 005tn_.JPG

cantley fri 006tn_.JPG

cantley fri 007tn_.JPG

cantley fri 008tn_.JPG

Well we had very little snow if any over night but the 40mph winds did move everyhting off the prairie fields around here and dumped them into the narrow lane leading down to the next village. Fair enough, the Prarie Farmer had been out with his big front grain bucket and cut a canyon through for access.  Still not fun for the many small cars used by ladies who work and noticed today is like a Sunday with no traffic and all driveways full of cars.

2018-03-02 08.43.58 (800x450).jpg

Just looked at the weather for Norfolk and there’s a heat wave coming on Monday, 10c/47f, light winds and sunshine, all that snow will be gone by then, think its time to get back in the shed, you don’t need a heater in that heat.:whistling:

5 minutes ago, old'un said:

Just looked at the weather for Norfolk and there’s a heat wave coming on Monday, 10c/47f, light winds and sunshine, all that snow will be gone by then, think its time to get back in the shed, you don’t need a heater in that heat.:whistling:

then there will be all the floods............the river will run red...all the first born will die....and a plague of locusts....................its never dull here..

So build a bloody boat!:rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, ditchman said:

we had to wait for the diggers to dig the road out thismorning.....snowplough got stuck............snow is awful........going up Burnthouse lane this morning where all the posh houses are....big 20ft snowdrifts up against them and all the snow is covered in topsoil..(fenblow)....stripped it off thye fields.....what a total and utter mess..........

managed to get up to the shop...stripped bare.....so went to Brundall surgery to pick up prescripyions for them people who couldnt get out.......

melting very quick now as the temp' has gone up...........wind is still bitter......

Wow! Did that get you a discount?:sick:

40 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Chelsea was serving today...............a rather large redhead...loverly girl..........love to see her stripped bare......

You could invite her down your shed and show her your projection ..sorry your project, bet she would keep you nice and warm, being a big girl an-all.;)

30 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Fat Sarah, Ditchman, Large Chelsea and fat balls what more could you want?

More posts on the linisher project, maybe?. :/

I don’t know about fat balls, he’s likely to have sweaty ones next week in the heat wave, Monday, 10c/47f, light winds and sunshine.:yes:

that photo is even worse than VIKINGS gimp suits..............is that what they call a "budgie smuggler"...or a "scouse squeaker"....................

its the colour that upsets me...it just does not work with the flowing blonde locks.......