Shoe bullying

Davyo

How bad is it in you house! Sick of my wifes shoes,so today i sorted the out into their correct boxes.That right she not just nuts about shoes,she has to keep the damb boxes.91 pairs & thats excluding her running shoes of which there must be at least 6 pairs.

I have 4 pairs of dress shoes 2 casuals ,1 pair of trainers,1 pair walking boots and a pair if wellies (that i havent worn since i packed in shooting)

Who needs 91 pairs of shoes? Jesus.

Wimen! mines not that bad though she needs a new top every week or so. 

I have a 30 years old pair of black brogue's, two pairs of trainers one with holes in the soles, one pair 12 year old walking boots and wellies. I spoil myself with as many gloves and hats as I think I need.

My good lady is a handbags and shoes freak. A couple of years ago we won £1300 on the lottery within minutes of realising we’d won that amount we decided to have £500 each and give the £300 to our son. 5 minutes later (I’m not joking) she’d gone online and spent hers on a mulberry handbag, that apparently was 50% off in the sale, so in her mind she saved £500. 

17 minutes ago, Winston72 said:

Lads  this is why your better off joining the darkside, to quote the great sage "no woman no cry" come on boys it doesn't hurt that much xx :friends:

Careful, that's tantamount to sedition in these parts.

The good ole boys of PW will be mustering a linching party before you know it.

It did make me laugh however ?

Sorry chaps but handbags and shoes are in the female DNA just depends to what level.

1 hour ago, grrclark said:

Careful, that's tantamount to sedition in these parts.

The good ole boys of PW will be mustering a linching party before you know it.

It did make me laugh however ?

:lol::lol:

Winston you remind me of that fella with glasses on Gogglebox watching something, where he says quit crying and bite the pillow in a deep voice his old mother sat next to him cant stop laughing.

Davyo be glad she takes care of them by keeping the boxes, nothing worse than buying your wife or her buying expensive shoes bags etc and then seeing them kicked off or scuffed and not looked after.