Land Rover Spares

djgeoff

ages ago i posted on here that my (x)neighbor ( i have since moved) who lost her husband some years  ago had loads of land rover spares that she wants to sell to clear out her garage and loft.

well i was round her house yesterday to do some work for her and she said 'i never got round to sorting this out, now i have more time would i help her, as she does not know what things are, but i did look one item up as it was labelled, it was a brand new turbo for a td5'.

well as i don't really know my land rovers myself i am not much use to her other than moving the stuff around, but she seems to think i may have more idea lol.

now obviously she would like a reasonable price and i suppose a job lot would be handy because i believe there is alot of stuff to itemize.

i dare say if i take pictures you landy drivers would know.

so if any of you drivers are local to Coventry and wish to take a peek i could arrange it. just pm me.

a chap at my local clay club also offered to help sort  whats what as he is landy driver but none of the spares would be any good to him as he has new type.

sorry for long post just trying to explain situation, also there would be tools as well some may well be specialized for td5 i don't know