Ear mites

Get some stuff called Ottodex if it's all that black gunje that you're on about. One of my bitches had very small ears and they used to get bunged up with like dry dirt. It's the leftovers of the mites. A few drops a day for about a week and it loosens up and they shake it out.

These new chemical flee controllers like Program should kill the mites, I would think.

A swim in seawater once a week works wonders for dogs' coats.

SH:

You have a product available in England called Thornit Ear Powder, that is suppose to be one of the best for ear mites. Give it a try and let me know how well it works, as I have a lab at work that has cronnic ear mite problems. It is availabe from;

Champion Pet Supplies

8, Horeston Grange Shopping Centre

Nuneaton Warwickshire

CV11 6GU

Tel. 024 7635 4304

Champion Pet Supplies

8, Horeston Grange Shopping Centre

Nuneaton Warwickshire

CV11 6GU

Tel. 024 7635 4304

:D Good isn't it when somebody over 2000 miles away tells us of a place i didn,t know existed that is about 5 miles away from me. :D

:P

Amazing what you can find on these here new fangled compuuuuter thingys :P:D:lol:

NTTF, a friend keeps Weimaraners which were plagued with ear mites, she tried everything she could lay her hands on over a number of years until she dicovered the powder you speak of. It worked so well, she considers it to be some kind of miracle cure.

Ottodex ear drops are available from pet shops for a couple of quid.

Q :P