six nations

bumpy22

Got to be honest I didn't want them to join but now I admire them for their tenacity and trying and think the championship would be less without them 

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

I think it would be a fairer competition without Italy. The bonus point against them is a given. It's purely a case of how many points you can put on them.

Apart from that, I genuinely feel sorry for them. Would you fancy turning up game after game knowing you were going to lose?

Wales inAnd beating the 6 nations for the 5th year on the trot. Just in case you had forgotten. 

We all forget the bad results :lol: but kicking a host nation out of their own world cup is a sweet one to remember :lol::lol:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think next weekend is going to be very exciting Wales against France is going to be close but with North & Parks playing as they are  & it’s in Cardiff Wales should win it. As for England v Ireland God only knows Ireland will be very confident of a win & after the interview Eddie Jones gave yesterday after they lost again he is a worried man three on a bounce & it’s p45 time  :no: therefore England will be desperate for a win. Roll on next weekend :yahoo:

Edited by blackbird

3 hours ago, hambone said:

Got to be honest I didn't want them to join but now I admire them for their tenacity and trying and think the championship would be less without them 

We all forget the bad results  but kicking a host nation out of their own world cup is a sweet one to remember 

At least they could all return there world cup shirts under the 14 day return law :yahoo::sick:

Edited by Rim Fire

39 minutes ago, washerboy said:

I’m a diehard rugby league fan and can’t get to grips with this union , it’s painfully slow at times .

These lads wouldn't understand league, too fast with proper tackling, bit like our lads find whenever they play the Oz's.

But I still like union.

10 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

At least they could all return there world cup shirts under the 14 day return law :yahoo:

Yeah, that was a bad show especially after winning the World Cup once and being runner up twice, we expected more.  

Given my geographical location and satellite feed, my normal dose these days is southern hemisphere superrugby.  But sometimes I stumble across the Aviva premiership,  and to be frank it's invariably a pretty turgid game. Basically it's just bash your way up the field - not much guile or imagination in the mix at all.

And yet they always blame the national coach when this style of play, which is thd default English style when the chips are down, fails to answer. The national coach can only work with the players he has. There, that's it in a nutshell...

Did a re tune on the tv last night and now have the channel free Sports 095, there has been BUCS Rugby on today, finals if university and college, earlier was under 15s, seen bits and pieces and it's quite good.

Better than watching England lately.