bumpy22

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

so England get rid of Farrell snr, then get a master class in how to defend?? Ireland didn't put a foot wrong, and England didn't do much right, rethink time.

That's exactly what my mate said to me as the camera zoomed in on Farrell Snr wearing a green hat.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, andrewluke said:

why didn't we deserve the win??

because we were dominated in the second half, missed French penalties and opportunities kept us in the game and at no point did we look like changing that. Our penalty count didn't help either. 

22 minutes ago, hambone said:

because we were dominated in the second half, missed French penalties and opportunities kept us in the game and at no point did we look like changing that. Our penalty count didn't help either. 

Also to slow to rucks and mauls the best team lost but we will take the W

3 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

my team england were poor:no:. the best team won by a mile:good:, to be fair head and shoulders above the rest. but gentlemen i think we can agree what a great tournament win or lose its a great advert for sport unlike some of the other rubbish on telly:yes:

yes, watched the six (was five) nations for as long as i can remember, its always good and i look forward to it every year ? 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

just recorded the 6 nations women's highlights for my daughter, she asked why there were no ladies playing on Saturday, and it was pretty good, both the forwards and backs played nice rugby, totally different to the men's.

Are you sure you didn’t recorded it for the exchange of shirts at the end.:lol: