National resource Wales

Paul223

The GWCT have been doing this for decades, if it wasn't for them the relevant org's would have NO real info to defend shooting with.

In my opinion anyone who shoots released game/game or just conservationists should really be a member, do far more good the useless rspb has done in recent times

With gwct ur chosen org is useless.

Some of the studies they do are really quite interesting too.

The historical work they've done don at Allerton over the decades is really good (starting from a farm turning it into a successful wild bird shoot, then stopping to show the decline due to no keepering (ruling out the typical habitat change BS) and then done some feeding/keepering and measured all the changes)

I really hope the GWCT get involved with both Langholm and Ilkely moor and document the decline in bird species, atleast then some good will come out of it

1 hour ago, scotslad said:

The GWCT have been doing this for decades, if it wasn't for them the relevant org's would have NO real info to defend shooting with.

In my opinion anyone who shoots released game/game or just conservationists should really be a member, do far more good the useless rspb has done in recent times

With gwct ur chosen org is useless.

Some of the studies they do are really quite interesting too.

The historical work they've done don at Allerton over the decades is really good (starting from a farm turning it into a successful wild bird shoot, then stopping to show the decline due to no keepering (ruling out the typical habitat change BS) and then done some feeding/keepering and measured all the changes)

I really hope the GWCT get involved with both Langholm and Ilkely moor and document the decline in bird species, atleast then some good will come out of it

I agree, anyone who really cares about conservation and shooting should join the GWCT........because more often than not, shooters are the real conservationists!