Trooper shocks

JimLondon

28 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

NOW NOW!!!!!!   Don't tell me one of these fantastic Jap machines actually needs new parts ....said tongue pressed in cheek very hard:lol:

Must away and check the oil on my Landie:yes:

Yeah I know I was shocked myself, that's why I had to get opinions from the PW massive. ????

Very rarely need to top up the oil on my V8 which is unusual as the original 3.5s had a reputation for burning oil a bit. Still this one was put together carefully.  As I expected, it didn't need any. Have to watch service intervals as well because the oil never changes, gets dirty, as LPG does not produce any carbon, so watching oil change times is important because oil itself still breaks down over time.  Just had a look through my invoices for bits and work in the last ten years including the purchase price.  Works out at £7000. This is not including normal servicing cost, filters etc.    189 thou on the clock. 70 thou when I purchased it.    29yrs old and ready for another 100 thou.