Head Phone time

Davyo

Wow! Now that is some quality playing! Unfortunately my cheapo amp went pop last night, and i've no decent ear covering headphones. I wouldn't even know where to start when looking for headphones, or how much they cost?? Constructive advice appreciated. I'd love to play this link full bore on my big Tannoy speakers....

22 hours ago, jam1e said:

Wow! Now that is some quality playing! Unfortunately my cheapo amp went pop last night, and i've no decent ear covering headphones. I wouldn't even know where to start when looking for headphones, or how much they cost?? Constructive advice appreciated. I'd love to play this link full bore on my big Tannoy speakers....

Sennheiser  headphones, look at Argos, start at £35 :good:

21 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

Sennheiser  headphones, look at Argos, start at £35 :good:

Cheers Billy! :)

Just a thought, does the music seep out much if loud? Just pre-empting the wife moaning...... :rolleyes:

Edited by jam1e

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 205 headphones around 4-5 days ago. Very pleased with the quality of the sound. Great for around £35, give or take a couple of quid or two.... Very nice quality and bass. As stated a small amount of seepage out. But thankfully not in. So i can't hear the wife moaning they're too loud! :lol: 

Thanks again Billy! :good:

Edited by jam1e