Fiocchi

11 minutes ago, Velocette said:

Fiocchi TT1 28g 7, 1/2 fibre ,,,,big Italian 7, 1/2 shot are spot on. Failing that Sporting Pigeon with 32g No.6 will drop anything,,,and they are both sensible prices.

hello, sensible to who velocette ?  i agree with your choice of load and quite a saving compared to those mentioned by young gun.

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, sensible to who velocette ?  i agree with your choice of load and quite a saving compared to those mentioned by young gun.

As you commented,,,they are very competitively priced/cheap cartridges which do a first class job in a gun which patterns well with them. That's sensible to me.

Apart from my reloads I shoot Fiocchi 410s almoat exclusively, although Mark Knibbs suggested the Hull High Pheasant would be worth a try. To be honest I have shot both over the last season and cannot see a difference if I do my bit. I think next season I will be shooting Fiocchi(quality cartridge) again full time, plus my reload fibre wads where required.

Edited by Walker570