Winter Beer Festival

Whitebridges

Not (m)any up here, but I did just put the local rugby clubs beer festival in my diary, last years was a hoot, roasting hot (late May) and lots of daft young, and not so young, lads playing sevens, which made me even more thirsty :beer:

19 hours ago, crosswaters said:

Just joined CAMRA Dumfries &Galloway branch last mnt.

I drink in a lot of real ale pubs and get good discount for being a member 30p off a pint in local .

But also got 50p vouchers off any Witherspoon pubs on the real ales think got £10 worth bargain up to march this year .

I suppose you have been to the Boathouse in Wylam, a favourite of mine and close to my sisters place as it happens

14 hours ago, henry d said:

Not (m)any up here, but I did just put the local rugby clubs beer festival in my diary, last years was a hoot, roasting hot (late May) and lots of daft young, and not so young, lads playing sevens, which made me even more thirsty :beer:

I suppose you have been to the Boathouse in Wylam, a favourite of mine and close to my sisters place as it happens

The Bow Legged Beagle Micro Bar in New Brighton Merseyside. Fantastic Craft real Ale and Gin selections. New beer in .... Acid Rain 10% blow your hat off. Staff very knowlegible regarding booze. Warm friendly atmosphere and as a bonus Dog friendly with treats and water for your pooches.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2018 at 21:37, Pistol p said:

Chappel winter beer fest is on 2 and 3 of March.

http://www.chappelbeerfestival.org.uk/winter/

I've been to both this and the summer one a few times, I love the venue being in the East Anglian Railway Muesum, getting a pint and then siting in the old Pullman Carriages is a wonderful experience.