Seeland or deerhunter Jacket

Kraai

I heard off someone the Seeland marsh was much better or something like that. 

What is your build and what Shooting do you do? What is the land you shoot like? 

Even in the coldest weather walking about carrying gun and bag and pheasants etc I find I get very hot and can sweat. Stood on peg no issues with a bigger warmer coat. 

What ever you do make sure it breathes. 

I recently got a Percussion Rambouillet and am very happy with it for around £120 I think! 

Hey there

have you took a look a Percussion clothing, they are the biggest producer of shooting clothing in france. I recently bought a jacket and bib brace trousers. You get a lot of jacket for the money and getting rave reviews. few of me mates put me onto the percussion, hardy lads who demand a lot from their clothing who are out regularly in all weathers working their dogs on shoots in all terrain.

I second lloyds choice above. Waterproof, windproof, not to heavy even for me as i am 8 1/2 stone wet. The bib and brace trousers are fantastic, no more wearing a belt, very comfortable.

atb

7diaw