BBC cost saving - who would you sack

Howling Hound

Actually I would keep Vanessa, the BBC need more like her.

She was standing in for Jeremy Vine once and the news was full of stories about kids get SGC. She interviewed Amber Hill and didn't have an agenda like JV does when talking about guns. Some of her questions were very good asking how old someone has to be to start clay shooting, where can they go to get more info on taking up the sport. She even wished AH all the best for Rio.

Edited by toontastic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Heap ,Tom Heap and not forgetting Tom Heap nasty devious anti creep spreading his bilge every week and just as dangerous as Packham .Packham because as well as lying to spread his filth uses a genuine medical issue for real sufferers to hide behind when his lies are exposed.

And must not forget odious Chris Evans as talented as a mouth ulcer with piles 

So a few useless puppets and mannequins have been named. But the most deserving of the boot are the ones you don't see. The ones that decide and implement the BBC's odious left wing PC multiculturalist pro EU agenda. Senior management, programme controllers and editors. The whole organisation is rotten to the core and not fit for purpose.

Edited by TriBsa

2 hours ago, clakk said:

Tom Heap ,Tom Heap and not forgetting Tom Heap nasty devious anti creep spreading his bilge every week and just as dangerous as Packham .Packham because as well as lying to spread his filth uses a genuine medical issue for real sufferers to hide behind when his lies are exposed.

stright to the point and bang on the money

17 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

Laura Kuensberg

yep ...defo...............

5 hours ago, clakk said:

i mean say what you think please...........:lol::lol::lol:

6 hours ago, norfolk dumpling said:

I could name about 50 but I suspect very few names we hate will go. Love to see Packham go and get rid of Countryfile.

bring back farming diary please............and we will hear about tractors equipment....subsities.....crops new and old.....landmanagment....stock....new inovations........methane run farms...dairy herds....AI......desease control.....pigeon shooting......butchery......market gardens..........vintage tractor rebuilds...the list goes on...local shows...

just so much......a nice little programme to air just before lunch on a sunday............

5 hours ago, TriBsa said:

So a few useless puppets and mannequins have been named. But the most deserving of the boot are the ones you don't see. The ones that decide and implement the BBC's odious left wing PC multiculturalist pro EU agenda. Senior management, programme controllers and editors. The whole organisation is rotten to the core and not fit for purpose.

That sums the whole carppy situation up nicely!

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

bring back farming diary please............and we will hear about tractors equipment....subsities.....crops new and old.....landmanagment....stock....new inovations........methane run farms...dairy herds....AI......desease control.....pigeon shooting......butchery......market gardens..........vintage tractor rebuilds...the list goes on...local shows...

just so much......a nice little programme to air just before lunch on a sunday............

I think they are considering it,and a trial program is in the pipeine

Presented by Laura kuensberg

9 hours ago, clakk said:

I thought Tom heap was a shooting man?? There's a petition going round to keep him on countryfile to help present a non biased view on country matters! After there was demands for him to be sacked from the show for presenting a  positive piece on lamping. It got 7500 sigs very quick. Adam Henderson presented the Purdey conservation awards last year. There is a lot of neg/ fluffy stuff on but there was an Interesting piece on fur verses fake on there tonight.    NB

On 17/02/2018 at 19:35, Howling Hound said:

I will start it off with the three most obious

Gary linker - opiniated political thick and a loudmouth

Clair Balding - annying and on everything (BBC British Balding Corperation)

Chris Evans - obnoxious 

This should be fun

All of em!

Just get Roland Rat back?

On 18/02/2018 at 09:03, norfolk dumpling said:

I could name about 50 but I suspect very few names we hate will go. Love to see Packham go and get rid of Countryfile.

Could vote for that too.

On 18/02/2018 at 10:42, TriBsa said:

Sadly, agree with that too.

On 18/02/2018 at 11:01, Davyo said:

Id shut the whole lot down & ban TV's altogether.The only puropse they serve is to brainwash  people with political ********

Very astute Sir.

chris evens

chris evens

and chris evens

I worked for a courier company near the bbc in the 80s and that **** was always giving it the biggen in the pub and so nearly got lumped from quite a few of my couriers and that was before he was famous I just wish I would have encouraged my guys to do it 

horrible little ginger pig