NEW SETUP

pete52

9 minutes ago, old'un said:

Well done mate, that setup should last you many years, more than likely see you out.    You are right m8 it should see me out but I am still going strong at 66. will you still be out shooting at 66 or in your pine box lol.  

Hi Pete

Only playing you up mate, yep well done for getting out there and doing a bit, lots of blokes your age (and mine 68) just sit and vegetate, hope you shoot lots more with it over many years.

Cheers  :good: 

I like the hat, Is it made from a fox you shot earlier or from a beaver you trapped?:lol:

1 hour ago, Dougy said:

Nice one Pete, take no notice of the old coger, he's getting grumpy in his old age. Mind you, buy him a cupa tea and a burger and he ain't that bad. 

What do you mean in his old age he's been like that all he life and as tight as a ducks ***. Just joking hawkeye  :friends:

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2018 at 16:59, Dougy said:

Nice one Pete, take no notice of the old coger, he's getting grumpy in his old age. Mind you, buy him a cupa tea and a burger and he ain't that bad. 

:lol:

How the hell would you know cannot remember having ever met you, don't normally bother with southern softies :yahoo::whistling:

PS i cannot stand tea im a coffee man....

Edited by hawkeye