L200 K74 issues

MGMPEST

I have an L200 K74 4D56 2005, i had some oil in the coolant, so i drained and flushed the coolant system.  Re filled with fresh coolant and have driven it for about 110 miles, upon inspection there is a small amount of oil in the header tank and under the radiator cap. nothing drastic but theres a bit there.  My first thought was head gasket, but could there still be oil in from the last lot of coolant? Is the turbo liquid cooled and could there be a mixing of fluids there?  The truck runs fine, no overheating issues, no smoke either.

Any info greatly appreciated

The best stuff to remove oil from cooling systems I’ve used is forte bio degreaser cooling system flush it’s about 12 qwid a bottle off eBay. You could try by taking the cooling pipes off the oil cooler and joining them together so it bypasses it Incase oil is leaking into the coolant that way but last time a saw this problem on one them engines it was a cracked head