Nppc

blankfirer

If you don't have any shooting its good and John Shooter who runs it is a very nice bloke he will help all he can,

Just give him a ring and have a chat to him....

I was a member for a few years only packed it in because i hurt my back and had trouble carrying all the gear to the place i wanted my hide built...

Been thinking about rejoining as a couple of my mates who i recommended have joined... 

+1 for NPPC being good. If you've no shooting, cant get time or dont want to door knock its the best was to get out and about. I drive about 2 hours to get to my shooting. It all depends how bad you want it I guess.

Ring them and speak to John... Top bloke!

Edited by slaphead

I have been looking in to this also but my concerns after reading the website were:

1. it states shooting on Weekday evenings - are there no weekend opportunities?

2. It looks like an attractive way to get shooting, is there enough opportunity for everyone to have a good number of shooting opportunities?

I was going to ring John this week possibly but any comments on the set up and answers to the above would be good to hear! 

right there is no problem shooting on a weekend you just have to book the fields you want to shoot during the week ( cannot book on weekend ) he does need a break after all..

there are plenty of fields to go at you just have to get round and recce your own birds once you find where you fancy shooting ring John and book the field once you have it no one else can shoot it.. Its also a way to find if its booked out by anyone else its first come first served but there are plenty of fields to go around..

Give John a call he's a good bloke to talk to...