Hide seat to short

Try the better quality 'Walk Stools'. The higher end ones are made in Europe not cheap but top quality. I bought two cheap tripod stools and the riveted the legs from one onto the other to give extra height. 

Then get a proper bag for nets deeks and the rest

Edited by oowee

Heh!! I'm 78 and I shoot sitting down and have for many years.  However to answer your question, why not put legs on the bottom of the bin. You could even make them screw on so they could be tucked inside for transport.    Piece of 1/2 inch ply same shape as base, four of those screw on leg plates for coffee tables and legs to match. Easy peasy.  Cut some 4 inch round 'plates' to stop the legs sinking in.  Pity your not near Leicestershire as I could have that up and running within the hour.

Edited by Walker570

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

Heh!! I'm 78 and I shoot sitting down and have for many years.  However to answer your question, why not put legs on the bottom of the bin. You could even make them screw on so they could be tucked inside for transport.    Piece of 1/2 inch ply same shape as base, four of those screw on leg plates for coffee tables and legs to match. Easy peasy.  Cut some 4 inch round 'plates' to stop the legs sinking in.  Pity your not near Leicestershire as I could have that up and running within the hour.

Not a bad idea thanks didn't think about putting legs on 

Spoil yourself and go for the new commander chair.. they go so tall you won't need to ever stand up!:good: Or our bucket seats go up to 50cm. How tall is your current one pictured? There is a 'small' and large version of the bucket seat selling so may be the small version?

http://www.a1decoy.co.uk/seats-66-c.asp

Edited by A1Decoy

2 hours ago, A1Decoy said:

Spoil yourself and go for the new commander chair.. they go so tall you won't need to ever stand up!:good: Or our bucket seats go up to 50cm. How tall is your current one pictured? There is a 'small' and large version of the bucket seat selling so may be the small version?

http://www.a1decoy.co.uk/seats-66-c.asp

Would love a commander chair they so look amazing but but wife's put her foot down after i just bought new wellies this week.prefer to stand really.  mine is only about 16inch tall. Was given it fir free it' bran new was never used thats why I just thought of adapting it.

12 hours ago, Dougy said:

Get it sent to a mate of yours, then get him to bring it round and give it to you because he doesn't want it. 

That would work but really don't want to be spending aby more money going to be going for my FAC so will need a new cabinet that I can put rifles in so trying to keep on her good side.