AimCam

16BoreFan

20 minutes ago, buze said:

If you want to buy one now, dont.

They a releasing a new version of it in a month's time, according to the CEO -- 8MP sensor, smaller, better. I was *this* far from buying one at the shooting show until he told me of the new version...

Which will be a little more money making him a little more profit.. Good sales man he is 

So tried mine last Saturday everything seemed to work fine but after downloading the images it appears my micro sd card was corrupt. The Aimcam only recorded 1 one and a half minute video all the rest were 5 seconds long. So went to Maplin Sunday morning and bough a new 32gd class 10 micro sd card took the dogs for a walk in the woods did about 20 small 1 minute videos and all work perfectly. So will have to try again when the snow dissappears and do another set of videos. Will get back to you soon. Mine cast £169 at the show as opposed to £239 I think, all in all happy with the product. 

• 1 month later...

Spoke to aimcam last week about their new model. I like the sound of it, and their customer service, so far. I believe they have a special price for the new pro 2 at the Northern Shooting show so if you're going there it could be worth hanging on to buy them. I am. Once I've got a pair, anyone in the North West free to pick them up off me to take them for a spin if they're interested in buying some themselves.