NOT an attension seeking Goodbye

Davyo

As per title a few month ago i stopped posting and didnt sign in for a while.Then i got a text off figgy saying Mel was a little worried and was asking if i was OK (thanks for you kind thoughts bud).So i'am saying goodbye properly.There is nothing wrong and I'm in good health.I just want to wish  you all the very best & sinceer appolgies to anyone ive upset or had any differances of opinion with thats getting out of had.I've took a new avenue in my hobbies with the little MX5 i bought so fully of busy and plenty to do.

Good luck everyone and keep whats got to be one of the most active,informative forums going.

Dave

Forum will be a little worse off without you but I'm sure you can pop back from time to time. I must admit to having always considered your posts informative and pleasant, unlike some on here so I, for one, will miss your contributions - best of luck with your new hobby. p.s. worked at a scrappy a few years ago and there was a "xenos"? that was er, delayed from being crushed for years because it was so much fun to bomb around the compound in - great cars.

7 hours ago, Davyo said:

As per title a few month ago i stopped posting and didnt sign in for a while.Then i got a text off figgy saying Mel was a little worried and was asking if i was OK (thanks for you kind thoughts bud).So i'am saying goodbye properly.There is nothing wrong and I'm in good health.I just want to wish  you all the very best & sinceer appolgies to anyone ive upset or had any differances of opinion with thats getting out of had.I've took a new avenue in my hobbies with the little MX5 i bought so fully of busy and plenty to do.

Good luck everyone and keep whats got to be one of the most active,informative forums going.

Dave

I was only asking because I thought you'd done a runner with the tenner that you owe me ?.

All the very best with your new interests dave , and make the most of your retirement mate. 

But most of all ,don't forget to tip your binmen at Christmas ??.

11 hours ago, Jaymo said:

He is not giving up on this forum! It’s just that since buying the MX5 he has enrolled on a Hairdressers course!!!!!

Sorry Davyo, couldn’t resist but good luck in your new ventures

Jay

You say that, but damn they are a great little car, i had one for 6 years, 1994 mk1 import and it went sideways for fun.. Enjoy it davyo... Will put a smile in ya face in the corners.