Does gun buying ever stop?

SlimRick

Second pic is a Gorosabel Silver Deluxe - for the grand price of £37 from auction.

Third pic is a 1920 T.Wilde which is currently in pieces.  Bought as a gun to practice my woodworking skills on. (£50 from auction)

5 minutes ago, ips said:

May mate it doesn't stop it's an addiction ?

I'll let my wife know we're not going on holiday this year then...or possibly eating too.

17 minutes ago, SlimRick said:

Second pic is a Gorosabel Silver Deluxe - for the grand price of £37 from auction.

Third pic is a 1920 T.Wilde which is currently in pieces.  Bought as a gun to practice my woodworking skills on. (£50 from auction)

I'll let my wife know we're not going on holiday this year then...or possibly eating too.

£37..wow. well done you ?

Yes the wife needs to accept she is no longer a priority ?

With regards to the misses, just do what I do. Start looking at ridiculously priced guns, make sure she knows your looking to buy, then after a few "I don't think so's" and "no chance's", make her think she has won when she agrees to you compromising by buying the half price gun, that you wanted anyway! :good:.

It's worked for me on more than one occasion, if I started with the lower priced gun I would still get the "no chance" and "I don’t think so" comments.

18 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

With regards to the misses, just do what I do. Start looking at ridiculously priced guns, make sure she knows your looking to buy, then after a few "I don't think so's" and "no chance's", make her think she has won when she agrees to you compromising by buying the half price gun, that you wanted anyway! :good:.

It's worked for me on more than one occasion, if I started with the lower priced gun I would still get the "no chance" and "I don’t think so" comments.

How does she even know?

I had my last new gun 6+ months in the cabinet and she didn’t know. 

In the end I just told her cos I found it so funny. 

Edited by Lloyd90

18 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

If my wife asks, all guns cost £10! 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

How does she even know?

I had my last new gun 6+ months in the cabinet and she didn’t know. 

In the end I just told her cos I found it so funny. 

Because, I tell her. I prefer her to know

1 hour ago, Stevemitton said:

If my wife asks, all guns cost £10! 

Unfortunately my misses knows what they cost

46 minutes ago, clakk said:

Just tell her you,l  buy as many guns as she has handbags and then order your 10 gun cabinet :yahoo:

In Lloydi's case he bought a ten gun cabinet and filled it with ten guns. As many will know the electronic lock on the cabinet failed and it remains locked and Lloydi is busy buying more guns.

2 hours ago, JDog said:

In Lloydi's case he bought a ten gun cabinet and filled it with ten guns. As many will know the electronic lock on the cabinet failed and it remains locked and Lloydi is busy buying more guns.

Tell him he needs a potato and a spare ten minutes on you tube scary but true,in the mean time General sir Bosher of the Anti-Zombie league has the odd shotgun or two for sale atb and happy bidding

11 minutes ago, geordieh said:

I was up to 23 then decided they were not getting the use so I have started to reduce numbers now.I am down to 5 shotguns ,22 lr,4 x 243s,1 x 2506,1 x humane despatch pistol.Will drop to 2 x shotguns,22lr 1 x 243,1 x 2506

That’s an impressive number!