Antler Pieces for sale

Christian Sutton

I tried to keep things simple and ended up getting more confused ,lol. I forgot to rotate the picture :oops:

Right I know which one you want Beaky so message me with your details chap and I`ll get it sent off.

Nobby aka Rob, one of my favourite customers I might add. I know which one`s you mean so there yours.

Boggy you want the left one closest to the tape and the one below it. So there yours, message me your details.

Alibla  I have some more pieces that are available so you can have first choice of them if you don't mind chap. :good:

10 hours ago, Christian Sutton said:

I tried to keep things simple and ended up getting more confused ,lol. I forgot to rotate the picture :oops:

Right I know which one you want Beaky so message me with your details chap and I`ll get it sent off.

Nobby aka Rob, one of my favourite customers I might add. I know which one`s you mean so there yours.

Boggy you want the left one closest to the tape and the one below it. So there yours, message me your details.

Alibla  I have some more pieces that are available so you can have first choice of them if you don't mind chap. :good:

Perhaps you could number them in the photo,would make it simple for next time.:good: