Variation question

wokkywokky

Just be aware mate that as you are moving up to centre fire they may ask for you to prove experience and get a letter of experience from someone you have been out with a few times. Even though I had HMR for two + year when I went to .17 hornet for fox I was asked for a letter of recommendation that I had gained some experience with centre fire.

This was in Thames valley but a mate who is under Beds had the same thing when he went for 22/250 mentoring has been knocked in the head but the proof of experience is now replacing it. Am now going through the same thing to get a .243 for deer stalking.  

Edited by Zetter

On 27/02/2018 at 14:42, Zetter said:

Just be aware mate that as you are moving up to centre fire they may ask for you to prove experience and get a letter of experience from someone you have been out with a few times. Even though I had HMR for two + year when I went to .17 hornet for fox I was asked for a letter of recommendation that I had gained some experience with centre fire.

This was in Thames valley but a mate who is under Beds had the same thing when he went for 22/250 mentoring has been knocked in the head but the proof of experience is now replacing it. Am now going through the same thing to get a .243 for deer stalking.  

Cheers mate, probably have to go through the same hoops as I did when I first applied for fac. Colin has very kindly arranged for me to go out next week with the 222. 

A 1-4-1 is a simple operation in principle, but it doesn't necessarily just happen.

You may want to Swap your .22lr Moderator slot for a .308 rifle, perfectly legitimate, but you will still have to show good reason for the .308 (unless some agency clerk gets the job and just sends it back done!)

:good: