Tony Blair and Sir John Major anti Brexit "alliance".

Eyefor

The best thing about the whole Brexit result for me was Cameron's face the following morning with his lip quivering. He was totally amazed and gobsmacked that after all his rhetoric, over half the voters had dared disagree with him. Bless. :lol:

B liar wanted to be emperor of the euro empire, now he has no chance so he has spat the dummy out as the voting populace has went against his wishes.  Dont talk to my about that ginger nut Kinnock , talk about being on a gravy train, and then of course we had Mandy B liars pet.

Blackpowder

5 hours ago, walshie said:

If there ever was a second referendum, I believe the outcome would be exactly the same as the first one and would do nothing except make us the laughing stock of the EU. 

Sadly, we are already that! Blair and Major, wow, two of the most damaging pm's we ever had?

The EU seem to think it ok to threaten a Sovereign Nation over some myth of political union. We stand for it? 

Edited by old man

I laughed at the grey man's comments when he stated "we must remember that for every 17 people that voted to leave the European Union, 16 people voted to remain' (or words to that effect). Yes John, you utter plum, that's how democracy works you remarkable tool.

Edited by mick miller

5 hours ago, Scully said:

If anyone wanted a clearer indication of how politicians regard the voting public, then I can't think of a better example. 

Absaloutly bang on as always mate, for me that is one of the biggest if not the biggest worry and is a far bigger issue than brexit itself.

Not my words, but a man called :

Warren Blinston

"...Just left the following comment for Donald Tusk on his page:

"All you're looking for is an excuse to make Brexit seem impossible to deliver, Mr Tusk. You and your cronies are putting in place one barrier after another to try punishing us for daring to reject being part of your United States of Europe.

You're not content with blackmailing our Prime Minister into offering you a large "exit fee", you now want to use the Irish border issue as a barrier to prevent a discussion about the real issue - the UK's trading relationship with the EU after we leave.

You're doing everything you can to avoid offering a free trade agreement without free movement. I for one think you're bluffing. You know as I well as I do that there is no way that you could do anything that would harm the UK economy, without inflicting harm on the Eurozone economies too.

If you intend to follow through on what I consider to be a bluff, then I have a question for you - who will bail out the troubled countries when things go wrong? Everything I've read about over the years suggests that the German people feel like they're paying to bail out countries such as Greece and Cyprus for example. How much longer can this situation go on - a situation in which you have to keep bailing out countries because they are stuck in a deflation trap, whereby the economy keeps failing to perform, unemployment either rises or stays stagnant, budget deficits persist or get worse, and debt rises as a result? How much longer can you keep bailing countries out?

Don't expect the UK to pay towards any more bailouts. Any further bailouts required will be down to the failing policies of yourself and your colleagues. Why don't you all visit Greece and Cyprus, meet ordinary people and tell them this? I know why; it's because they won't give you a polite reception, to put it mildly. Soon your beloved European Union will collapse. It should never have been created in the first place. It's nothing more than an attempt at building a single, unelected government, with nation state Parliaments turned into nothing more than talking shops. We in the UK don't want this and we dared to reject your plans. Please come to terms with it and accept that we're leaving."

23 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Not my words, but a man called :

Warren Blinston

"...Just left the following comment for Donald Tusk on his page:

"All you're looking for is an excuse to make Brexit seem impossible to deliver, Mr Tusk. You and your cronies are putting in place one barrier after another to try punishing us for daring to reject being part of your United States of Europe.

You're not content with blackmailing our Prime Minister into offering you a large "exit fee", you now want to use the Irish border issue as a barrier to prevent a discussion about the real issue - the UK's trading relationship with the EU after we leave.

You're doing everything you can to avoid offering a free trade agreement without free movement. I for one think you're bluffing. You know as I well as I do that there is no way that you could do anything that would harm the UK economy, without inflicting harm on the Eurozone economies too.

If you intend to follow through on what I consider to be a bluff, then I have a question for you - who will bail out the troubled countries when things go wrong? Everything I've read about over the years suggests that the German people feel like they're paying to bail out countries such as Greece and Cyprus for example. How much longer can this situation go on - a situation in which you have to keep bailing out countries because they are stuck in a deflation trap, whereby the economy keeps failing to perform, unemployment either rises or stays stagnant, budget deficits persist or get worse, and debt rises as a result? How much longer can you keep bailing countries out?

Don't expect the UK to pay towards any more bailouts. Any further bailouts required will be down to the failing policies of yourself and your colleagues. Why don't you all visit Greece and Cyprus, meet ordinary people and tell them this? I know why; it's because they won't give you a polite reception, to put it mildly. Soon your beloved European Union will collapse. It should never have been created in the first place. It's nothing more than an attempt at building a single, unelected government, with nation state Parliaments turned into nothing more than talking shops. We in the UK don't want this and we dared to reject your plans. Please come to terms with it and accept that we're leaving."

Perfect.

12 hours ago, pinfireman said:

If Major and Blair had spent more time doing to their respective spouses what they did to the country, there would be two smiling women, and a far better country! What a pair of  numpties!

M was rumbled for away from home, unlikely in the case of B - I heard he was caught as a devotee of the George Michael persuasion... lol

On 02/03/2018 at 15:01, matone said:

They want to keep having votes until they get the answer that they want,simple as.

They did it in Eire and no doubt elsewhere.It`s lip service democracy!

The people in Eire have milked the system for years. Then they vote leave at the first vote. They were then given both inducements to stay and threats if at a second vote they still said we leave. We all know what happened.

22 hours ago, pinfireman said:

If Major and Blair had spent more time doing to their respective spouses what they did to the country, there would be two smiling women, and a far better country! What a pair of  numpties!

Totally agree but hope they had/have  good sex lives: they need a good  *******.