Starlight archer NV with firefly add on

Phil9

Hiya guys I'm selling my archer night vision add on its fitted with the fire fly, in emaculate condition complete with carry case,, all is in full working order no marks no scratches,, I was given this as a gift from my grandad who has now let his FAC expire due to his age,I'm selling it due to already having the nitesite wolf and a fixed photon on my 223,, iv had a look at them new there £1740 so I have asked about at mcavoys in Wigan and they recommend £1100,, so I'm askin £1000.image.jpg.409e273cb496da02f9714a38bc48cac8.jpg

Hiya mate I was asked this yesterday and I'm not sure,, I'm goin to ring them and find out as it has a serial No on it, so hoping they can tell me,, plus there shop is only 10 mins from me.. But I'll let u no ASAP.

The price tells me it's a D grade. 

And to be honest the difference between the grades is usually down to the amount of spots or imperfections. They will all enable you to Identify your target much further than you can shoot sensibly at night. 

I can't seem to get in touch with starlight at the minute I'll keep trying, the beyonet is already on it mate,, he didn't buy any other for the simple reason he had 3 other rifles all with different size scopes,, so all he did was cut a piece of 40mm waste pipe to size then cut 1 side so he could fit it over his scopes then all he did was wrap black insulation tape around the waste pipe till the NV fitted nice and snug..so it cost him about £3/4 instead of about £180 for the 3 different size beyonet fittings he'd off needed.

If it's any good,, iv had a look through it and can clearly see around 250/300 yards with just the NV but when u turn the firefly on it makes thing a hell of a lot brighter,, picture isn't the best as ov had to take if off my phone useing my iPad, but that fence in the background is 184yards away.

image.jpg