PW RIFLE SHOOT AND CAMPING WEEKEND

SPARKIE

Hi chaps just got back from a days shooting at Gardner guns in Scotland...
I've had a chat with marc who owns it about a possible pw rifle/camping  weekend and hes happy put something on for us..... 
I don't have a date set in concrete yet as I need to drum up support and payment would need to be booked and paid for literally now... for this to happen I need to get 20 people shooting per day at a princely sum of £40 each per day.

camping will be free as long as we clean up around the campsite after.
there's a cabin with electric so tea and coffee is available. there's bench's and a raised firing point too.....
The best bit is at the moment and soon to be extended the range is from 50yrds to 2000yrds and is in talks with the fcsa to make it 3000+yards..
I spoken to a buddy who may even bring a .50 over.

so let me know your thoughts and if I can drum up enough support ill contact marc and go forward.

Ok another update..... Weekend of 28-29th July is available. This is pencilled in he has quite a few bookings so if we're going to do this I need to fill it up fast. I need to make 20 shooters per day which is the ideal number. I don't think it can take much more so will prob get capped so it's going to be first come first served.... Payment will guarentee your place. I can't afford for this to string out over the next few months. places will only be taken when they have been paid for.

kids are fine to shoot under instruction but as this is a proper range and will have a rco we will have to stick to there rules. checking guns are clear before removing of the fireing point usual stuff ... there will be a little bit of paperwork to fill in for the kids to get them on the insurance.

At the moment its set out as a full bore range from 50-2000 yrds but me n fruitloop will set up a .22lr range too.

So  if you guys that have said you want to go are serious get the funds over to me asap and I'll get the date set in concrete.

PAID AND BOOKED ON.

SPARKIE.

DRWOLLY.

SON OF A WOLLY...(KIERAN)

FRUITLOOP.

FLYNNY. (Sat)

Mad1

REGGIEGUN.

GINGA.

ZETTER.

gsxrjohnny

DOUGY

leadwasp and Racheal.

super sharp shooter.

bjlfishing

polester

1971silversurfer.

Djr.222

PETE FIN

saddler (sat)

mremanxx (sat)

silverpigeon (sat)

CONFIRMED TODAY WITH THE RANGE THAT THE DATES ARE NOW SET IN STONE AND WERE BOOKED IN....CANT WAIT.

0 PLACES LEFT

ALL PAID UP WITH GARDNERS.

Edited by SPARKIE

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, reggiegun said:

will it not be to sunny for you too drive up

You coming on the 31st ?

Oh sorry you wont get permission off the Mrs. 

Oh and by the way, it's spelt "too" not "to" more is always 2 o's

Edited by Dougy

Ok another update..... Weekend of 28-29th July is available. This is pencilled in he has quite a few bookings so if we're going to do this I need to fill it up fast. I need to make 20 shooters per day. I don't think it can take much more so will prob get capped so it's going to be first come first served.... Payment will guarentee your place. I can't afford for this to string out over the next few months. 

kids are fine to shoot under instruction but as this is a proper range and will have a rco we will have to stick to there rules.... there will be a little bit of paperwork to fill in for them to get them on the insurance.

At the moment its set out as a full bore range from 50-2000 yrds but me n fruitloop will set up a .22lr range too.

So  if you guys that have said you want to go are serious get the funds over to me asap and I'll get the date set in concrete.

Edited by SPARKIE

50 minutes ago, 1971silversurfer said:

Will check the works roster tonight. 

no worries martin let me know on fb or here.

28 minutes ago, Deker said:

I can't make that weekend in July, went and signed up for a charity bike ride :/

shame