SPARKIE

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 08/03/2018 at 14:43, Grandalf said:

When you visited this place earlier Sparkie, did you take any photographs?

Be nice to see what it looks like.   There website doesn't say very much other than a tin shed.

Ben

PS   No camping fees but do we need to contribute to the usual  portaloo fund?

I'm a club member at Gardners, there is plenty on photos on the Gardners Guns FB page and the rifle club page for us saddo's on FB.  Marcs been asking me for a while to get up to the range to do another video & photo shoot for the range for him.  When i manage to get up I'll post some shots on here.

On 08/03/2018 at 14:43, Grandalf said:

When you visited this place earlier Sparkie, did you take any photographs?

Be nice to see what it looks like.   There website doesn't say very much other than a tin shed.

Ben

PS   No camping fees but do we need to contribute to the usual  portaloo fund?

For Grandalf - in the snow in early Feb this year but the far hill (ahem backstop) is over 2000yds.  There's usually a log burner on the go and everyone's really friendly.

IMG_20180203_133721419[1].jpg

On 11/03/2018 at 19:56, SPARKIE said:

NO reserve list buddy I think I'm there with the 20 people I sent saddler and another chap payment details last night...also waiting on another to send funds.

Myself & mremanxx are booked in/paid up for the Saturday
Looking forward to it as the chance for mremanxx to make a tit of himself at longer distances with his RPR should be a giggle.

35 minutes ago, saddler said:

Looking forward to it as the chance for mremanxx to make a tit of himself at longer distances with his RPR should be a giggle.

Added you guys to the list on post one pal.... bring plenty of ammo 

On 14/03/2018 at 19:28, saddler said:

At least mine is modern and works, unlike your kit.

Are any who are going shoot in the central belt or are they from south of the border?

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update did the run up yesterday with dougy/leadwasp/ginga shooting with the .50cal club again. Spoken to the owner about the camping he said you can set up anywhere we want.... there's a flat part right on top of the mountain which is soft at the moment but I'm sure may firm up as everywhere dry's out approx. 300yrds from the range car park.  Ive also spoken to one of the chaps at the fcsa and if there's much call for it he will come over with a .50cal for people to try just buy the ammo which is £5 a pop..... also if anyone is shooting 7.62x51 or .308 I can get belted tracers which I highly recommend for long range. these are great fun so pm me for them.

over the next few months ill be sorting more out more with marc so ill keep posting up.. anyhow here's a few pics.

gard2.jpg

gard4.jpg

gard1.jpg

gard3.jpg

Edited by SPARKIE

3 hours ago, reggiegun said:

How was Dougy's Stew?

Always thinking of you belly,

It was Ok taste wise, but with little thought of the set it took far too long to heat up. It was that blooming cold and windy it could not compete with the ambient temperature. 

20180331_122629_crop_269x532-1.jpg