SPARKIE

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, reggiegun said:

me and ginge in and paid. I want to share a tent with someone the same age as me, DOUGY is the one

No one deserves the punishment of listening to you snoring!!!

please note I will be sleeping far ,far away from you on the weekend lol ,

also , ill be sleeping  in the club house when we go after fallow and muntjac in April 

flynny

8 minutes ago, reggiegun said:

26 minutes ago, flynny said:

No one deserves the punishment of listening to you snoring!!!

please note I will be sleeping far ,far away from you on the weekend lol ,

also , ill be sleeping  in the club house when we go after fallow and muntjac in April 

flynny

just phoned paul at gap 180, club house shut due to allan being away, ha ha

I might stay in an Igloo.

14 hours ago, Grandalf said:

Carer arranged for The Memsahib.   So I will be there.

Now - Decisions...    Will my Land Rover make it to Scotland...

Will transfer the lolly this evening Martin.

Ben

There's a lift if you need one sir.

Just have to ask. :good:

Will run this by the entertainment committee to see if she relents & issues a pass out for me...I think the way this works is if I ask three times in the space of 7 days, when she's not listening, then that's deemed as ok/crack on. 

Any caliber restrictions?
Tracer ok? :good:
I mainly shoot classic military rifles so it could be a chance to air out the Gew98, Swede M96, Finn. M91 &  a few others at longer ranges

ALSO - happy to share RCO duties if needed, or deputy RCO, etc. (NRA RCO card still valid)
Have a few .22's I can bring along as well for the "gallery range" side shoot; little Buckmark carbine, WIn 9422 lever, Bremmer AR15's, etc.

Is it only PW folk as I know a couple of shooters in the Edinburgh area who'd be very keen to take part

ETA: ALL the NRA type range shoots I attend, it is compulsory to wear both hearing protection AND eye protection.
Thought this was worth raising in advance in case some folk attending are from a more rural/stalking background and weren't aware of this in case it is part of the Range Orders.

Edited by saddler
add info on eyepro

Hi saddler,

Although I'm not the one organising it I would say PW members 1st dibs then by all means offer the remaining spaces to anyone else. 

The numbers, I am assuming will be rather limited, we have in the past doubled that at the previous weekends. 

:good:

10 hours ago, saddler said:

Will run this by the entertainment committee to see if she relents & issues a pass out for me...I think the way this works is if I ask three times in the space of 7 days, when she's not listening, then that's deemed as ok/crack on. 

Any caliber restrictions?
Tracer ok? :good:
I mainly shoot classic military rifles so it could be a chance to air out the Gew98, Swede M96, Finn. M91 &  a few others at longer ranges

ALSO - happy to share RCO duties if needed, or deputy RCO, etc. (NRA RCO card still valid)
Have a few .22's I can bring along as well for the "gallery range" side shoot; little Buckmark carbine, WIn 9422 lever, Bremmer AR15's, etc.

Is it only PW folk as I know a couple of shooters in the Edinburgh area who'd be very keen to take part

ETA: ALL the NRA type range shoots I attend, it is compulsory to wear both hearing protection AND eye protection.
Thought this was worth raising in advance in case some folk attending are from a more rural/stalking background and weren't aware of this in case it is part of the Range Orders.

Why you trying to take over

10 hours ago, saddler said:

Any caliber restrictions? PASSED FOR .50CAL
Tracer ok? :good:IT IS AT THE MOMENT UNSURE IF IT WILL BE RESTRICTED COME DRYER WEATHER THO. WILL HAVE TO SEE AT THE TIME

Have a few .22's I can bring along as well for the "gallery range" side shoot; little Buckmark carbine, WIn 9422 lever, Bremmer AR15's, etc. NO NEED ALL TAKEN CARE OF

Is it only PW folk as I know a couple of shooters in the Edinburgh area who'd be very keen to take part WITH THE LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES ITS PW MEMBERS ONLY FOR NOW.... IN PAST IVE HAD 40-50 PEOPLE SIGN UP SO THERE GETTING FIRST DIBS.

Thought this was worth raising in advance in case some folk attending are from a more rural/stalking background and weren't aware of this in case it is part of the Range Orders. EVERYONE MUST WEAR EAR DEFENDERS AND EYE PROTECTION IF NEAR ANY .50CALS.

10 hours ago, Dougy said:

9 hours ago, bjlfishing said:

I’m up for that missed last years so good to be back and have a catch up plus we’re up north now proper men’s country 

Well if you want a place ping me the money over there is no saving places once they are gone that's it.

When you visited this place earlier Sparkie, did you take any photographs?

Be nice to see what it looks like.   There website doesn't say very much other than a tin shed.

Ben

PS   No camping fees but do we need to contribute to the usual  portaloo fund?