SPARKIE

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, flynny said:

Martyn, is the bloke still bringing his 50cal?

And has anybody attending got a 300 win mag I can have a few shots thru? I'm willing to pay for the ammo

flynny

yes I believe so....so bring plenty of pennies.

Yep I noticed that Flynny ive been watching the weather all week and the two days we are up there its 33% chance of light rain! Normally I am really lucky with Scotland and every time I go get good weather normally its rains whenever I got to Wales

Right then, I know Dougy is bringing some venison burgers,

I have a chest freezer full of roe and Muntjac haunches ( muntjac shot in April and roe from May and June), does anybody want me to bring a haunch of each for you lads to strip down and cook?? the reason I ask is that I will possibly be staying off site at nights and have my grub sorted,

The question is will it be eaten off you lot? I dont want to bring it to be wasted, especially in this heat,

It will be frozen and in a cooler box with ice packs, but will need eating on  Fri/Sat night

let me know and if you want  it and Ill bring a haunch of each for the PW masses

Flynny

Flynny

5 hours ago, flynny said:

it looks like we are in for a bit of rain ,according to BBC weather!!!!!!

**** law aint it? its been bone dry for weeks

Flynny

Google Weather app giving 90% chance of rain on the Saturday, with thunderstorms around 21.00
...does this mean I can bring tracer? ??

I have the usual gazebo, may shelter a few but not all!! I shall be bringing and should be there no later than 4pm, we probably gonna sleep in the pick up an all but will bringing tent just in case

Edited by drwolly
missing text

ok doky if it rains we will just have to shoot from the indoor cover... so no biggie.

are we gonna have the usual bring and buy set up for stuff people want to sell?.

I have some .224 bullets and a high harris swivel bipod. maybe some lightforce scope mounts and that too.

Edited by SPARKIE

Ill take a small tarp but will only be big enough for sparkie. 

1 hour ago, saddler said:

Google Weather app giving 90% chance of rain on the Saturday, with thunderstorms around 21.00
 ??

Take some baby oil, if it rains rub it all over your skin, it helps keep the rain out. No i aint going to help. 

Man up ya woosy. 

3 hours ago, drwolly said:

I have the usual gazebo, may shelter a few but not all!! I shall be bringing and should be there no later than 4pm, we probably gonna sleep in the pick up an all but will bringing tent just in case

Just bring the caravan, then we all sorted mate